The waters of the Danube, which flow into the Black Sea, make out of the Danube Delta the largest and best preserved delta of Europe. The Danube Delta is part of the UNESCO natural world heritage and hosts over 300 species of birds as well as 45 freshwater fish species in its numerous lakes and marshes.
Mobile Cooking Romania Programme (Weekend): Fish & Co – Cooking on the Danube
- Boat transport into the Delta
- Join and observe the local fishers and learn all about fishing
- Traditional and international preparation of Danube fish
- Indoor (Hotel Ultima Frontiera) and Outdoor cooking (on a boat)
- Sightseeing programme in the Danube Delta
Period for bookings: May to November